Sign in to follow this  
StevieTV

Reporting In

Hi, StevieTV.9826 here. I found my way here through a random advert I saw in Bloodstone Fen for your Triple Trouble event this evening, and thought, why not!

I'm fairly newbie gw2 player (though vet MMO player), having come back to it 3-4 weeks ago after a 4-year break. Before now I've only levelled a couple of characters to 80 but done nothing really with them since then. After coming back I decided to start afresh and level a new character, a Revenant named Zjorcha, which I've been enjoying taking through the LS and storylines that I missed over the years. My current goal is now to build an ascended set of condi gear for her.

After joining the run today I had a lot of fun and felt like I wanted to get to know the community and its activities more, so here I am! I'm a member of RPS guild, don't think there are any ties to OC from there and its not such an active place, so nice to have found a community that runs events together!

• Like 1

Hi & welcome! :D

If by RPS you mean Rock Paper Signet, I believe I used to run a TT guild spawn event for them for a while with the backup of one of our current community guilds a few years ago :D. Good folks, sad to hear they're not as active as they used to be.

Either way - welcome to the community, make yourself at home :D

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org