Sithicus

Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

Ok everyone, it's happened, the zombie apocalypse is here, something something virus got leaked, blah blah, zombies are everywhere. SO, you have to survive the zombie apocalypse with one item to your right, what is it, and how do you survive? :D

Item: 500 foot roll of three-core electrical cable

Method: Tripwires everywhere so the zombies fall over everywhere, and maybe some kind of lasso type thing to pull them over, I dunno but I think I might be pretty screwed.

Item: BioKill Bug spray!

Method: Aaaaaaaa try if the bug spray works on zombies? Maybe they're bug-type zombies :D 

Jar of strawberry jam. Disguise myself as a zombie, water receptacle and can be broken down into weapon parts.

Actually I think I'm just screwed. Good a making plans, not good enough to follow through :(

• Upvote 1

That thing for grip strenghtening, idk what's it called ... I could try to punch a zombie before it bites me? Tbh, I'd probably just run.

Bottle of whiskey pour it on my self to cover the smell of human flesh. No one would attack me for a while. Zombies find people by smell & sound. Simple.

A scientific calculator...

I'll be able to design defenses and analyze zombie's behaviour, which makes helps people predict the enemy's movement.

Weather forecast for tomorrow: It'll be raining zombies!

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org