Sign in to follow this  
Sabina

Greetings o/

Hello everyone!

My name is Sabina and I am from another dimension! Actually, I am from Russia, but don't tell anyone :DD  And I am almost 21 years old, because my birthday is soonish!

I am studying economics in university, that I am not interested in, so I am spending all my free time playing video games. My favourite games are Ori and Blind Forest, Undertale, Mass Effect series, Dragon Age series. Most of time I am existing in Guild Wars 2, but you also can find me in Don't Starve Together, Heroes of the Storm, Diablo III, Hearthstone (very rarely). In the past I played Perfect World (my first MMO xD) and Aion a lot.

Sometimes manga and anime is happening in my life. My favourite manga is Tokyo Ghoul (Cyan, you still need to read it), Dengeki Daisy, Divine Melody and The One. Favourite anime: Psycho-Pass, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Assasination Classroom.

About personality: I am nice! ~

Also, I like to sing! Only my friends heard me singing, but I can try it on public, if people will encourage me enough :3 Cannot say that I like specific kind of music, but I prefer rock, a bit metal music. Sometimes, I have a mood to listen some calm music. 
And my favourite games OSTs are always in the playlist <3

Aaaaand that's it!

Hello again ^^

Sabiiinaaaaaa

Totally watched the first 12 epi's of Tokyo Ghoul (don't do Manga) yesterday in one sitting after intending to only watch the first episode...

:')

Don't tell me what to doooooooooooooooooooooouauauauauauuuu

...I'll read it soon :3

...you're a butt

Welcome Sabiiii!

I'm not really into anime or manga myself at all I must admit, I've seen some but I don't really watch it. Spirited Away is my favourite :3
Saaannnsss

Edited by Declan

On 2/1/2016 at 4:55 PM, Sabina said:

Psycho-Pass, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Assasination Classroom.

Didn't know you like Psycho Pass. Was an absolutely amazing series. Season 1 better than 2, but, it was followed up really well.

I've been trying to watch Gurren Lagann for awhile now. Can't find it. I've been told I need to because characters are like me, ohoho. Probably one of the only big time anime I've never seen.

Dammit, this is the twentieth time someone said Psycho-Pass is a good anime. I guess I'll have to check it out today ...

If I don't get any sleep again, I'm blaming you!

12 hours ago, Sourunji said:

Didn't know you like Psycho Pass. Was an absolutely amazing series. Season 1 better than 2, but, it was followed up really well.

I've been trying to watch Gurren Lagann for awhile now. Can't find it. I've been told I need to because characters are like me, ohoho. Probably one of the only big time anime I've never seen.

But did you watch Psycho-Pass the Movie? You REALLY need to do it! 

And I watched Gurren Lagann only once about 5 years ago. Still remember everything, but need to rewatch it. And yeah, there are some characters just like you :DD

7 hours ago, Arvinthir said:

If I don't get any sleep again, I'm blaming you!

Oh, it's fine xDDD I will be happy to be blamed for such things :P

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org