Liebaard

It's the lion!

Hello everyone,

It has been a while since I joined the Open Community, but here is my introduction post. My gaming profile is named Liebaard, the name finds it origin in the medieval times (1302). So who am I, well I'm an analytical chemist for about 4,5 years now. At the moment I'm changing employer and moving houses at the same time. So you won't see me online that often the coming months. I have a load of Guild Wars experience from the first game and I started with GW2 in October last year.. Since then I'm hooked too it. I enjoy roaming around and looking for some new stuff. Especially the WvW part is a nice feature of GW2, I have never entered PvP so far (I'm not much a PvP'er XD, but hey, maybe someone can get me into a team or something and have a great time bashing someone else's "head" HAHAHA!)

I enjoy being part of the Open Community and it's events and timed TT, etc. See you ingame!

Liebaard, out!

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org