Saiface

Screenshot Reenactment Challenge - April 2018

Hello again from the Event Team! As April is already here it's our turn once again to take part in organizing the Screenshot Reenactment Challenge.

And like before we are announce the winner of the March Screenshot Challenge! So Congratulations to esctruth, for winning a mount adoption license!

The Rules for the Challenge are simple:

• Only one entry per person is allowed, in case multiple screenshots were posted we'll judge the first one submitted
  • And you will have until April 30th to enter your screenshot in to win

We'll be judging the screenshots in two different categories:

• Perfect Recreation, which we'll judge by location, angle, number of characters, just how close to the original your image gets
  • Creativity, which we will judge by the originality of your idea, your ability to recreate the screenshot closely with different elements and the quality of any jokes you throw in there

I would like to note though we don't care if your graphics aren't the best, that will never factor in to our judging. We want to make this easy and open to all, amazing graphics or not. That being said, let's actually get to the screenshot, and the prizes that can be won!

This month the prizes are!:

Carcharias.pngRage_(weapon).pngVenom_(weapon).png

Carcharias, Rage, and Venom!

So with the three underwater precursors up for grabs, we decided some underwater fun was called for!

So the screenshot you guys will need to recreate is:

sceteam.jpg

So I wish you guys luck, and can't wait to see some screenshots! And if you guys ever need help finding people to help take a screenshot with you. It never hurts to ask in guild chats, or even on discord. You never know who might be willing to help, and you can help them take one too. :)

• Like 4
  • Cookie 3

Quaggan got scared by creepy old cages and decided to find something less scary that holds quaggans in them.

SSC0418_2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Cookie 3
  • Haha 1

Not focusing on winning anything, just wanted to overcome some social anxiety and was encouraged to participate in being a bit more social. Was sad to see it got greeted with a downvote though :(  Regardless, just here to add something fun after I heard some team-leaders were disappointed there were only two entries so far, hope it cheered you up a bit.SgqqblR.jpg

Edited by Datura87
reason for entering
  • Like 3
  • Cookie 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

On 4/13/2018 at 15:36, Datura87 said:

Not focusing on winning anything, just wanted to overcome some social anxiety and was encouraged to participate in being a bit more social. Was sad to see it got greeted with a downvote though :(  Regardless, just here to add something fun after I heard some team-leaders were disappointed there were only two entries so far, hope it cheered you up a bit.

I still found it rather clever, and had a chuckle so don't let it get to you. So I appreciate the effort put into submitting an entry.

• Like 1

Seems those quaggan managed to convert a few krait into following Mellaggan, I wonder if she will forgive them for killing her

gw174.thumb.jpg.2c5fa33b3b048e8b1470a555cda18338.jpg

• Like 2
  • Cookie 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1