Sign in to follow this  
Sourunji

Ready Or Not – Here Comes The Boy From The South!

8QxGYo2.png

That's right, ladies and gents – Here comes the crazy boy form the American South! I am the insane American and The Shade Wearing Hero; Sourunji!

You may or may not know me from other communities such as Hatventures or Guild Wars 2 Community, two communities I was previously apart of. It was where I made myself known to much of our member base – First as the Shade Wearing Hero at Hatventures, and secondly as the Crazy Americna Speech guy at GW2C.

I'm 25 now (ouch) and am a pretty laid back guy. As evident by my founding of the Guild "Shade Wearers" or rather [SWS], I approach gaming and life in general with a bit of fun and flavor. I enjoy making people laugh and laughing myself. A big reason I do the things I do is for that reason, and I hope that others can enjoy it as well.

I'm also a writer, working on a novel as we speak and majoring Journalism in University. I love Japanese anime, manga, and listen to Japanese Music religiously, but I love all kinds of music and have a wide variety of tastes. My favorite all-time game in FINAL FANTASY IX, followed closely by CHRONO CROSS, which I consider the greatest games of all-time. I love JRPGs, RPGs, Sports Games, some shooters, and pretty much any other game out there. I'm not too picky.

SO IF YOU'RE READY TO DATE ME— I mean, now that you know a bit about me, I hope we can all have a blast together here at Open Community! :D

(Ha, HE wrote OpenCommunity wrong  too SLAAAYYY!) Hello Sourunji, and welcome. I personally prefer your voice when you're not yelling. ;p But that's your style so be it so. Hope to see you around for eternity. ^-^

7 hours ago, Susimusta said:

(Ha, HE wrote OpenCommunity wrong  too SLAAAYYY!) Hello Sourunji, and welcome. I personally prefer your voice when you're not yelling. ;p But that's your style so be it so. Hope to see you around for eternity. ^-^

2 hours ago, Lelling said:

*waits for Slay to notice*

TOUGH.

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org