Freyja Bjornsdatter

Hello everyone

Hello all and thanks for having me here.

I started playing GW2 on 27th Aug 2012 with the one day early access pass. was in MARA the same guild i was in, in GW.  just after Frost and Flame content came out i left the game for personal reasons. and came back at the beginning of Aug. found so much had changed in game and still trying to get use to it all.

alas the guilds i was in seem to have faded into the background so played for a while solo or with some RL friends but it came time to find a guild again. i came across a TT you were running and really liked the comradery so put my application in and here i am.

I have loads of different characters in game but have really grow to love the play style of my Guardian again. especially with the DH builds, not done much with the Firebrand yet but want to have a play around with it soon.

i look forward to being in-game more with you all soon, and hopefully putting back into the OC as much as i get out of it.

Edited by Freyja Bjornsdatter
  • Like 3

Hello~  I am happy to hear that you enjoyed spending time with us^^

Welcome to OC ❤️

Hope to see you on our events real soon ?

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org