Sign in to follow this  
Slaywright

I have made a terrible mistake - The sudden but inevitable result of loot box hoarding

Hello.

I've sort of been casually doing a world boss tour in the morning, including a swipe at Tequatl, for the past very long time. And to save time and effort in sorting through my loot from the whole world boss tour I only opened the exotic chest each day. As a result, I ended up with three neat stacks of 250 innocent enough loot boxes.

Fast forward past some time of actually opening all four of the boxes each day because I don't want to start another set of those stacks, into the day I am trying to come up with something to do, and decide to see to these boxes finally.

And this is where I have made said terrible mistake. In addition to stupid amounts of karma and a good bounty of crafting materials, I am also greeted by this mess:

JfHa81t.jpg

And just to put a point on it, that is around 4700 piles of bloodstone dust and 4700 pieces of unidentified gear.

Now, I am no stranger to large amounts of bloodstone dust, and finding a place to store all that is going to be only a minor inconvenience.

But I was not prepared for all this unidentified gear.

Guess I know what I'm doing for the next few days...

• Cookie 1
  • Haha 2

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org