Taibe

Hi I am back in gw2, but oc in in retirement?

Hallo All.

I used to play till the end 2017 or so.  I used to be a member of [PvE] and enjoyed the activities here.

But I have read¬†understand OC is in "retirement" ūüėě

I hope someone can answer some questions of mine.

I did see there are still activities scheduled on the calender.  What does that mean? I asume they wont be held?

Are there other guilds/communities that you know of that still organise meta events (like dragon stand) in a more relaxed manner?

I get easily stressed out and not knowing what (and if something) is going on doesnt help ^^.

Anyways

I am sad to hear about OC.  I have good memories of the activities and ppl !

Cheers

Taibe.9571

p.s.  Idk if I posted this in the right topic? If not I'm sorry.

p.p.s. Other than meta events and progression I am also interested in fractals. And later probably also Strike missions and Raids.

Edited by Taibe

Hello!

PvE is still around! They've become a sort of independent guild who do their own thing. For example, they have a scheduled Verdant Brink on Friday June 5, 7:30 to 8:30 CEST.

If you want to get in touch with any of their commanders I'd suggest connecting to their Teamspeak: Gamers-Hell

OC is¬†also still kind of around! Lelling is often chilling out on the OC Teamspeak that you can just connect to through typing¬†opencommunity, we'll still organise Tyria Pride and hang out now and then. ūüôā

I hope that helps!

• Like 1

What Tossino said ^^ We'll still be playing together and doing stuff in OC, we're just no longer organising regular events like we used to ^^

Oh and you can always check out our Discord!

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org

√ó