Taibe

Hi I am back in gw2, but oc in in retirement?

Hallo All.

I used to play till the end 2017 or so.  I used to be a member of [PvE] and enjoyed the activities here.

But I have read understand OC is in "retirement" ?

I hope someone can answer some questions of mine.

I did see there are still activities scheduled on the calender.  What does that mean? I asume they wont be held?

Are there other guilds/communities that you know of that still organise meta events (like dragon stand) in a more relaxed manner?

I get easily stressed out and not knowing what (and if something) is going on doesnt help ^^.

Anyways

I am sad to hear about OC.  I have good memories of the activities and ppl !

Cheers

Taibe.9571

p.s.  Idk if I posted this in the right topic? If not I'm sorry.

p.p.s. Other than meta events and progression I am also interested in fractals. And later probably also Strike missions and Raids.

Edited by Taibe

Hello!

PvE is still around! They've become a sort of independent guild who do their own thing. For example, they have a scheduled Verdant Brink on Friday June 5, 7:30 to 8:30 CEST.

If you want to get in touch with any of their commanders I'd suggest connecting to their Teamspeak: Gamers-Hell

OC is also still kind of around! Lelling is often chilling out on the OC Teamspeak that you can just connect to through typing opencommunity, we'll still organise Tyria Pride and hang out now and then. ?

I hope that helps!

• Like 1

What Tossino said ^^ We'll still be playing together and doing stuff in OC, we're just no longer organising regular events like we used to ^^

Oh and you can always check out our Discord!

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org