Trinzle

The Food Geek

Heya loves!

I'm Trinzle ^^ 25 year old female human from the Netherlands. I'm a student Food Technology, so I'm getting the most awesome jobs in the world! I've worked in a chocolate factory, and I'm currently doing an internship in a major brewery. Whoop!

When not working or playing GW2, I love playing saxophone and piano, watching Netflix. I'm a movie quote nerd, Harry Potter fan (tho still not sure between Ravenclaw or PuffPride) and SciShow geek. Also, I'm a cookbook collector and like to make a mess out of my kitchen (or better, my friends' kitchens).

I rock a ranger, but I also love my warrior and mesmer. I'm a DV coördinator and trainee commander, so yea. See ya around my future minions! :P

Welcome to the forums Trinzle! And nice to have you as a commander trainee too. :3 Also food technology sounds very intriguing, are you interested in setting up your own factory of some sort at some point or something? (..some.. thing.) ANYWAY, I digress. Welcome. :)

Thanks all!

11 hours ago, Susimusta said:

Welcome to the forums Trinzle! And nice to have you as a commander trainee too. :3 Also food technology sounds very intriguing, are you interested in setting up your own factory of some sort at some point or something? (..some.. thing.) ANYWAY, I digress. Welcome. :)

Well, I'm thinking about setting up a techie company some day indeed, but that's very unusual in my field. We food technologists usually just try to get a job at the most awesome food factory, living the Willy Wonka dream. I'll be working in some major companies first to become an experienced and super-smart professional ^_^

Welcome, Trinzle-chan! ^^

Chocolate factory, oh my god

I believe that you will be the best! Good luuuck~

And don't forget to invite us at your future company xDD

Trinzle! My little trainee-whelp from the Netherlands, the country of crazypeopleomfgIlovenlaskdoaisdjoiasjd. Welcome! ^^

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org