Sign in to follow this  
Ki Ste

Ciao :D

Hey OC!

I'm Stefan, but everyone calls me Steki (I dont like exceptions ;p) , I'm 20 (soon) year old (input male noun here) from Serbia.

I am studying programming at Faculty of electrical engineering. I spend most of my free time on video games, gw2 (for few months only) and LoL (for 4 years) currently, but I played games like Aion, Terra, Rift, Dota2,Binding of Isaac etc in the past.

I used to train volleyball long time ago (for about 3 years), but I stopped playing it because guys were being unfriendly and rude sometimes and also because of school... Actually I was excellent student..more time for games yay!

I joined DV after random TT run, I just joined map and saw commanders there so I decided to join them, and that was probably one of the best decisions I've made at the end of 2015.

You people are amazing! I'm so glad that I'm part of this community ^^

• Upvote 2

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! \o/

Thank you!

And tell me who were this rude guys, I will punish their butts! 

Welcooome to da forums~

Edited by Sabina

Welcome to the forums Steki! :) Indeed it's awesome to hear you've found your place in the community and enjoy it in DV, I suppose that's the thing we all aim for. <3

Well, except the part that you are undead now, you haven't changed much...it's not like you had brainz or something.......>.>

• Upvote 1

On 2/5/2016 at 2:29 AM, Steki said:

I joined DV after random TT run, I just joined map and saw commanders there so I decided to join them, and that was probably one of the best decisions I've made at the end of 2015.

You people are amazing! I'm so glad that I'm part of this community ^^

Awwwwwwwww =')

And we're glad to have you!

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org