Hey, I'm Lukas, but you can call me Equus/Grim/Eq (not EA) :) I'm 25, though sometimes I feel like I'm already retired.

Yes, I am mostly grim, I make inappropriate jokes and get frustrated when people choose to do things inefficiently. And yes, I am a doctor (in training). That sort of explains dark humour and sarcasm. No, I will not prescribe you funky stuff.

Been playing GW2 for a few months, though I bought core game over a year back - didn't click then. I've played countless MMOs, was mostly invested in Runescape (back in a day when Zezima was the man), Conquer online (private server Qonquer), MU online (private server), Lord of the rings online (Evernight). Always loved racing games, some RPGs and RTS (Stronghold crusader *drools*).

Joined Open Community, because in Guild wars 2 I found myself.. alone and lacking a guild/community that I enjoy being part of. Been here for something close to two months, I think, and it seems I've found my place at RNG.

I'm in UTC+2 zone and online every evening, always up for daily fractals.

Edited by Equus Albus

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org