Sign in to follow this  
Daz

It'sa Me, Daz(io)!

Hey all, 'tis me!

I joined TOC before Christmas when I came back to GW2 after a break and followed my friends to their new home in DV!

Had a load of issues & following complications after breaking my kneecap back in October so have been away for a bit, but came back last night with my guitar and had a fun few hours on TS with a bunch of you :)

I trained in Product Design and Innovation, (Computer Aided Product Design) at University, but since getting a job with no experience was impossible and nowhere wanted to give me any experience, I'm now a Production Journalist doing layout, website stuff, and anything that requires electricity it seems, for a Newspaper dealing with Positive, Objective and Informative news, crossing all cultures, communities, religions and races across Birmingham, UK, and beyond! (Fun Fact: It was while reporting on a conference in Curaçao in the Caribbean that I broke my kneecap!)

I play GW2, LoL, and a bunch of other games too, as well as occasionally singing on TS, so if you see me, say hi!

~Daz

Welcome to the Forums Daz. And indeed your singing and guitar playing was really enjoyable, hope I'll get the chance to listen to that again. ^^ Also your job sounds really interesting and important, would love to hear more about that at some point too.

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org