Len K

Hello There!

Hello! My name is Len, also known as Eliden De Leau in GW2. This probably wont be coherent since im sick right now BUT OH WELL~

I try to frequent the TS and GW2 events as much as I can, but given I'm an American currently finishing up his senior year of high school, you might not see me around as often I want to be.

Outside of running around in GW2 like a headless chicken, I draw a lot and I am the Patron Saint of making terribly idiotic impulse decisions and crying over RWBY.

I dunno how to end this so uhh.....don't ever drink an entire bottle of sparkling grape juice in one sitting you will regret it.

Welcome to the forums Len! Aww, don't be sick. :c Also I've never tasted sparking grape juice -- that being said not sure if I've even tasted normal grape juice, well not at least that many times.

Welcome to the forums! And why not a whole bottle of sparkling grape juice? Never tried it, but hey, wine is awesome, so can't be that bad :P

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org