Separator

First fact: doesn't like introduction threads.

My account name in GW2 is Vitei. Why I picked that and not some version of my usual gamertag (Separator) is something I ponder at times.

I bought GW2 about a year ago (maybe a bit more?), played for a month, and then... I didn't... ? I came back a couple of months ago. I found tOC through a map-chat "advertisement". I joined RNG just last week.

I'm a PC gamer through and through; I got my first computer (IBM Aptiva with DOS and Windows 3.1) when I was eight and have been stuck since. Because I'm an asocial single player game person without any gamer friends xD MMOs have not really been my thing. I was a casual WoW player (my main was called Vitei - Aha!), about eight years ago, but one day I got so annoyed with my guildmaster that I ragequit and simply never logged on again... *cough*

---

I'm Swedish. I live in Sweden; in the far north in fact, just below the Arctic circle. I moved up here to attend university (Luleå University of Technology, LTU). After a two year break I'm back at university, finishing off my masters in mechanical engineering with focus on ergonomics and product development. 

---

I live with my dog, Zack. He is the love of my life. ;) I talk about him a lot. Like a lot a lot, if you get me going. But I'm not too talkative in general, so someone else will probably have to start the conversation before I say anything.

(Also, why does this thing convert my nice smilies to emoticons? I hate emoticons (because I'm grumpy and old and things were better in the old days *shakes fist*). Annoying!)

Zack is a mixed breed. So mixed in fact that I don't know the exact percentages. Both parents were German Shepherd/Rottweiler mixes.

Mostly Shepherd though, is my guess.

IMAG0056 - snyggstenen.jpg

• Upvote 1

(Aww what a cute and good looking doggy!) Welcome to the forums 'Separator' (for some reason it sparks an idea of a person that just goes around breaking couples up, but I hope that's not your thing :D)!

Introduction threads serve a purpose of everyone having something to start from I suppose, if you don't have a super-idea for a thread right away. :) In addition to just being a place where people can check what other people have told about themselves. Also it's funny if you find an old introduction that you've done, you'll notice that you might emphasize totally different facts about yourself.

ANYWAY, I digress. WELCOME! :)

39 minutes ago, Susimusta said:

Welcome to the forums 'Separator' (for some reason it sparks an idea of a person that just goes around breaking couples up, but I hope that's not your thing :D)!

I don't generally break people up, no. So you're safe.

The name might come from the last track on the Radiohead album The King of Limbs... I actually don't remember.

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org