Sign in to follow this  
Vidarr

Hiya!

Hello!

Kinda awkward for me to try to fit in such coherent community. Especially, since I always felt better staying aside.

Despite the fact, I am actively playing GW since the release of Factions I have never been lucky enough to become a part of a passion-driven group of people like OC. It was wonderful to experience a great led TT event after almost a year of struggle with trying to kill just one head. This moment was for me decisive and since then I wanted to become a part of you guys. It was so nice to finally be able to meet people I can share gaming goals and fun with. About getting a bit deeper into personal stuff, I am 25yo from Poland, have recently received a degree in economy&finances and started work as a risk analyst. In my free time I used to go for anything no-handwork-required-art-related e.g. photography or even music producing. Too much silence brings existential thinking so I try to cover my everyday with all kinds of electronic music.

As for ingame activity I mained 'sin in original Guild Wars and this (unfortunately) made me main thief in GW2. Moreover, I have no taste in mixing races with classes (and with outfits aswell) - therefore, I have a _sneaky_ norn thief and _mighty_ human guardian, which is highly frustrating in modern Fashion Wars era.

If anything above sounded too formal, strictly or stiff - my apologies, was never good with any kinds introductions. So to sum up: good to be here, thank you for inviting.

Welcome to the forums Vidarr! I'm really glad to hear that you feel at home here with OC. I kinda had the same thing before I found them, not really clicking with any guild or not having a lot of people to talk to online ^^,

6 hours ago, Vidarr said:

have recently received a degree in economy&finances

I am studying economics too! Will finish baccalaureate this year ^^

And don't worry, you introduction wasn't too formal, it's very nice :3

Welcome to our community and forums! 

Hello Vidarr! Welcome to the community and the forums!

You'll be surprised just what a nice response you get if you try to talk to people here! (I know I was).

Welcome to the forums Vidarr! I take coherent as a compliment, however since we are a collaboration of very different people from different countries and cultures, we do get into heated up conversations sometimes too (not that it doesn't mean we wouldn't be coherent, I think hearing and allowing different kinds of opinions is what defines us too). ;) Anyway, really glad to hear you've found what you were looking for in the OpenCommunity. :)

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org