Sign in to follow this  
Vortok

Greetings younglings !

Greetings younglings !

Sooo.... as for the introductions : I'm Vortok, hi :D

I’m in the GW2 business for about 5 months now (where did that time go !?!?) and with OC for about month shorter. I got in this game because of a friend from WoT who left me alone after a week of playing together, so I was in need of some ppl to have fun with and happened to bump on your TT event one day, joined it (Earl was commanding Cobalt), liked the atmosphere of the TS very much and decided to stay :)

As for my RL, I’m an older guy (36 this year…) and was, am and probably will always be a nerd ;) I love sci-fi things, like to play some weird games (anyone heard of Europa Universalis ?) as well as some more mainstream as WoT, WoWs, HotS, SC or SWTOR (all on noob lvl and some time ago).

And I think that’s it !
Have a nice day/evening/night and hope to meet you all in game and on TS !

Welcome to the forums Vortok. And yeah.. time indeed flies, especially when a) you should be doing something important but you're not or/and b) when you have fun. :D

I know about Europa Universalis (I never played it, but my Clan mates I know for about 6-8 years now were playing it like 2 months ago non stop D: )

also Welcome to the forum Vortok, it's nice to meet you :3

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org