Aratastic

Dorkasaurus rex with a side of social anxiety

It is I, Ara. The one who doesn't speak and when she does, often ends up putting her foot in her mouth. 

What can I say about me.. I'm 25, I have 3 kids, I live with Declan and my name is Sophie (but please don't call me that as I haaaaaate it..) 
I've grown up with mental health issues and as such I didn't finish school due to bullying, don't work due to being too ill and I'm a pretty thick skinned old girl. I've suffered a fair few tough times in life, but they've made me who I am and lead me to where I am today, so I think I can take the rough with the smooth. I aspire to one day be an author and perhaps volunteer as a domestic violence support worker or advocate of some kind. I've studied a few subjects in my time, but I love to research things and am a fountain of random knowledge. I also tend to ramble a little because I have dyspraxia and my thought trails can go a bit.. off track. Due to my social anxiety issues I sometimes will be very quiet, please don't take this as an insult, it's just how I am. Ask Dec :P

I am a trainee commander here on OC and I mostly run SW, though one day I hope to feel confident enough to command TT! 

And I have a cat. His name is Strax and he's a cute little fluffy bumhead. 

Welcome to the forums Soph Ara, hopefully here'll be plenty of fun around! The people here are crazy enough so that shouldn't be an issue xD 

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the Forums Ara! :) And yeah we've at least heard the cat a couple of times. *purrs* :D Silence is gold sometimes, however I've seen you typing quite a lot. If people actually pay attention to the TS chat, that's a way to participate in the conversation too (sadly not everyone has big/2 screens). :)

• Upvote 1

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org