Sign in to follow this  
Tawni

It's me Tweeny

... but you can also call me Jim (because that is my name)I am 23 years old man from the Netherlands, and have a fulltime job as a webdeveloper. I love programming, but suck at everything that has anything to do with designing, drawing, layouts or UI's. 

I am a fan of virtual trees, the Exalted, jumping puzzles, and Triple Trouble. I spend most of my time in GW2 playing a warrior, but I also have other classes. Outside of the game I enjoy reading (paper!) books, making and eating tapas, laughing at lame jokes, drinking Belgian beers, and developing software that will never be finished or even see the light. I like listening to metal (no vocals pls), badly played acoustic-guitar covers of obscure songs, and the music of life. I love turn-based strategy games like Total War, Age of Wonders, XCOM, and Heroes of Might and Magic (as some might have guessed by my character names).

I've been a member of RNG for almost a year now, and so far RNG and the OC in general have been nothing but pure awesomeness.

Enough said, see you in-game!

Hey Tawni!

Nice to see some strategy games on the list! I've been enjoying the new XCOM sadly I am not too good at strategy games :P I'm a bit slow and tend to turtle. Had a chance to look at it yourself yet?

On 2/10/2016 at 7:56 PM, Tawni said:

Heroes of Might and Magic (as some might have guessed by my character names).

Wait what :o I must've missed all of those!

Also, I really really REALLY like your signature. *seal of approval*

hello otetas

On 12-2-2016 at 1:49 AM, Lelling said:

Wait what :o I must've missed all of those!

Also, I really really REALLY like your signature. *seal of approval*

Fair enough, most are based on Heroes 4 which was supposedly the least popular in the series.

Tawni

Edited by Tawni

Oh my god I completely forgot that was her name!

4 was lowkey my favorite btw :D I remember all the other Lysanders, Emilia (my fave), and of course Elwyn and Shaera. But it's been soooooo long since I got to play it.

Oh, and who could forget Erutan Revol ._.

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org