Jezzybell

Guildregister & Guildwars....

Hey all, 

I'm thinking of adding Guildwars into my Guild register project, only issue is that I ain't played it before and don't know the set up with regards to how factions work. 

The idea is that people can find guilds and like minded players to join up with. WOW was easy as it was just Horde & Alliance. Any help with guild wars would be greatly appreciated.!

I guess the main thing a lot of people look at is wether a guild is PvP, PvE, PvX, RP or WvW-focused (and if WvW what server they're on). So I think that's where I'd start if I were to sort guilds ^_^

14 minutes ago, Wintersreach said:

I guess the main thing a lot of people look at is wether a guild is PvP, PvE, PvX, RP or WvW-focused (and if WvW what server they're on). So I think that's where I'd start if I were to sort guilds ^_^

14 minutes ago, Wintersreach said:

Thanks for that, I got the Guild types sorted, but didn't know what factions they can be aligned to (Or does that not enter into it?)

a few of [NUTS] guild are in alpha testing for the WvW overhaul, a new factions based system is being introduced to help combat people from servers with a low population that want to WvW the factions system from what i have been told is an ''alliance'' of 3 guilds (there is a number cap) teaming and taking on other alliances i dont know the full ins and outs as they are under an NDA just seen a few basics in /g chat that got leaked! so if there are any community guilds that like to do a spot of WvW it would be good to start talking ''alliances''

On 2/17/2016 at 3:36 AM, Fatal said:

a few of [NUTS] guild are in alpha testing for the WvW overhaul, a new factions based system is being introduced to help combat people from servers with a low population that want to WvW the factions system from what i have been told is an ''alliance'' of 3 guilds (there is a number cap) teaming and taking on other alliances i dont know the full ins and outs as they are under an NDA just seen a few basics in /g chat that got leaked! so if there are any community guilds that like to do a spot of WvW it would be good to start talking ''alliances''

Yep, I've heard of this before as well. Sounds really promising!

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org