The OpenCommunity Guild Wars 2 Team consists of 3 specialized teams:
- Event Team: organise a variety of open world PvE events (apart from Triple Trouble, which is organised specifically by the TT Team).
- Triple Trouble Team: coordinate the Triple Trouble event - due to the complexity of the event, new commanders go through a training period to make sure they are fully equipped to lead the event.
- Raid Team: lead or assist with OC-scheduled raids and help both new and veteran raiders alike
It is possible for a member to be in multiple teams at the same time, however, we do recommend starting with just one. Joining additional teams, or moving from one team to another, is possible, and easy to do. All members of one team are also able to assist other teams, so choosing one team does not limit you to not doing activities of another!
None of our teams have commanding quotas, in other words, we don't require team members to command an X amount of events per week. We also don't require any extensive knowledge of Guild Wars 2, and our teams have a training structure in place to help those who are learning become adept commanders!
A team should never feel like a job, rather, it should feel more like a club. The only requirements are:
- You will be required to speak, so a working microphone is required!
- You will be required to commit to coming / not coming to activities in advance (3 days)
- You will be required to inform the team manager if you take a longer break from activities
Sending in an application will not immediately commit you to anything - it simply means you are interested, and the team manager of the team you signed up to will get in contact with you!