We'll try to familiarize ourselves with the mechanics of the final encounter in Spirit Vale, Sabetha the Saboteur. Since this is an introduction we cannot promise that we will clear the encounter, but we will at least be able to provide an overview of the mechanics and the opportunity to practice
You don't need any prior experience with Sabetha to join. All mechanics will be explained during the raid. The introduction is primarily aimed at raiders, who have never tried this encounter before, but more experienced players are welcome as well
I would not recommend this encounter, if you haven't already gathered some raid experience!
- Updraft Use or Lean Techniques is required for damage dealers, but not for supporters/healers.
- Explosive Launch is useful for damage dealers, but not for supporters/healers and is not required.
- Rift Forger is useful, but not required.
We will need:
- 2 Chronomancers for Quickness/Alacrity
- 1 Standard Bearer for Empower Allies/Banners
- 1 Harrier Druid for Might/Spirits/Spotter
- 1 Healer
- any DPS
The raid starts at 19:30 CEST.
If you have any questions before the raid, you can send me a private message or contact me via Discord!