Mindbender1981

Shadow Behemoth achievement

Is it at all possible to get the Shadow Behemoth on the agenda to be organised by the community? I've been struggeling for a year now to get the achievement to close the portals within 20 seconds (Dispelling shadows). But no luck so far. I can imagine there's more ppl wanting that one. Anybody else having this problem or am I just not finding the right maps in this event?

• Upvote 2

There needs to be major coordination for it. In all Behemoth event's I've been to, the portals are taken out by roaming groups. You need to camp them for achievement. Spread out all around, insta dps them all down. 

I'd be very interested in a OC organized Behemoth :D

• Upvote 1

Sounds like a great idea. We're well up for putting this kind of thing on the schedule, that was the reason we put Shatterer on there, mainly for achieves :)

The main thing about the achievement is that it was set before they updated the Behe, before it was quite easy to get it pugged. Now you need to be organised. Not a huge problem but for a completionist it is.

I just stumbled into the Behemoth last week when someone was organising the achievement via the map chat. He/she had to repeat themselves a bit, but it worked surprisingly well. Especially considering that they suggested we try for the achievement about 10 seconds before the event started... So it is entirely possible with a pug, but probably preferable with some real organisation.

Yeah we can definitely do this. :) We're still figuring out the timeslots for all of the events a bit and shuffling them around, but I'm sure there's a slot for this either this week or the next.

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org