Lelling

What are you listening to right now?

Cyan did this to me.

This thing just piece of art!

I cannot stop watching it :DDD

d.jpg.3e7340a1307bbc2d867748cf4c765646.j

• Upvote 2

Atoms for peace is Thom Yorke and Nigel Godrich from Radiohead, Flea from RHCP, Joey Waronker from REM & Beck and Mauro Refusco from Forro in the Dark. Basically musical overkill :D

Edited by Taas

Did you guys play Bioshock (Infinite)? There are some arrangements of modern songs in kind of the 1920s style and one dude involved has a band, which does just that. Just in case you don't know this incredible band yet :D They have a tons of videos on youtube and I love them all :D 

Hehe, tis much better without its lyrics in my opinion.

Edited by Soaring Spirit
Original YT video was made private - Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) - Boss - Solaris Phase 2 (For any curious bunnies)

I don't have original video with music but didn't even bothered with looking for one, cause this guy is so cool on Azir :P 

Edited by BigWhiteShogun
  • Upvote 1

Oh, one of my favorite bands are doing their last album and their last tour this year after playing together for 26 years so I'm just listening to this on repeat. Most of their songs are in swedish but there are some translated to english. For example the albums Hagnesta Hill and Isola.

This is a sad sad day :(

On 01/03/2016 at 9:37 AM, Trinzle said:

This beauty.

And yes, I bumped into this music while majorly fangirling over Rumplestiltskin ^^

Ratatat!! <3

I really like Wildcat :3

Have this on repeat today, as it describes my own struggles with social situations pretty well.

Also this, because it's just that epic xD

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org