Sign in to follow this  
Nukkuu

If you could remove one thing from the game, what would it be?

agreed..
another thing would be money grabbing. not too bad in GW2, but being forced to either sell your soul in game, or spend real cash on mastery points (living season 2..) is...
annoying.

The problem is that the reward/time spent ratio is, surprisingly, fine as it is. So if they remove Swamplands, they'd need to up rewards. In general, Fractals need another rebalancing... so I guess I'd like to remove Fractals as they are right now. And most of the instabilities. Most Fractals are fun, though, so I'd like to see them in a spot where they'd be run more, and ideally not the exact same ones every day.

I'd say time gating, it's so bloody annoying. You need 25 infused quartz crystals? TOO BAD, YOU GOTTA WAIT 25 DAYS TO GET IT AL MUHAHA

Reduce some of F2P restrictions, I can understand TP but chat restriction is just stupid...

19 hours ago, Chef said:

me

^ Oh yeah...this too

12 minutes ago, Steki said:

Reduce some of F2P restrictions, I can understand TP but chat restriction is just stupid...

^ Oh yeah...this too

It's for the simple reason to not fill our /map -chat and whispers with Goldselling ad's. I prefer it this way to be honest. :P

I'd remove the majority of Gemstore outfits and replace them with Gemstore / in-game acquire-able armor skins! ><''

Change story tied skins to not be Gem Store items and be In game unlockables (Oh you can farm gold doesn't really cut it in my eyes for story tied stuff) So say Exalted glider skin is achievement tied in some way, while keeping none story tied skins in the gem store and perhaps having some more 'heritage' styled sets in the gem store e.g. Jora's Heavy Armor Skin (Because thats GW1 and not as relevant now) or perhaps some other GW1 tied stuff like say Sunspear Armor as well as stuff like the Flame touched and other various sets that are not extremely closely tied to whats currently in the story :P

Hehe I would probably have gone on a lot longer if I'd chose some other things :P

20 hours ago, Steki said:

^ Oh yeah...this too

as a person that started as a f2p player i could not agree more.

And to stop taking stuff from the gem store... or at least remove it from the wardrobe as well.

i came across so many skins that i wanted and then found out that they are not available anymore

6 hours ago, Mipfel said:

as a person that started as a f2p player i could not agree more.

And to stop taking stuff from the gem store... or at least remove it from the wardrobe as well.

i came across so many skins that i wanted and then found out that they are not available anymore

The gem store has a rotation of items which swap every few months. They'll never be completely unavailable.

Also, the chat restrictions are there to protect us against bot spams. Such is fate ^^

If I could remove one thing I would probably clean up the personality type interactions. They're just there as an empty husk, a reminder of what we could have had, but don't because <whatever> :( 

• Upvote 1

All the different keys for Every. Single. Map... :| Exalted keys. Machetes. Pact Crowbars. Vials of Chak Acid. Zephyrite Lockpicks. Not to mention all that SW stuff! Essences of Nightmares. Bandit Skeleton Keys. Shovels. Organ extraction devices.

And! And! If you finally take up the grind to use them, what do they give you? Greens and blues! Which means endless TP and "You've placed too many orders" to get some gold. Let's delete that error while we're at it.

I'll just be poor for now ^^

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org