Sign in to follow this  
Iasdora.Miau

Hewow

Hey there everyone ^^

Guess I should say a little something about me. My name is Nana and GW2 is the first MMO I ever played. I only ever played PvE with some of my friends, finished the personal story with Zaithan and what not. I did do some dungeons and that was loads of fun I'd like to do more. I do have the expansion and tried to do some map completion with someone else but soon realized that maybe you need more than 2 people to have a smooth ride through HoT. I am completely terrified of PvP(silly) although I know I'll have to go there eventually for achievements and who knows ? Maybe I'll like it. Overall I'm basically a newbie :D Nice to meet u guys!

Hello Nana! Welcome to the forums! ^^

Oh, I am scared of PvP too. But a lot of people said to me "Just start to do it and you will like it", so I am doing PvP occasionally. You can try it too! :3

Hi Nana, 

Everyone is a still a noobie about something (even though they'll pretend they're not xD ) so don't worry about that. As long as you're having fun, that's all that matters :) Plus there are so many helpful people in OC that I'm sure you'll find your way in no time at all.

Hey guys ^.^ thank you for being so nice.

I ended up doing some fractals today with some of you and it was really intense and fun and I died....a lot :)) but hey, all for the sake of experience ! Can't wait to do it again :D 

And about the PvP....I'll just wait a little longer till I get all the good gear and decide on some stats and a good build.

Actually you don't need to have gear for pvp, you're provided with "substitute gear" once in the mists. But you do have to decide on a build :)

Glad to hear you've been having fun though ^^

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org