Matsku

Oh me ?

Hello there!

I am 20 year old unistudent that used to study Medical Technology, now I'm changing to Economics. Basically I took Economics as a minor, and I realized that this is much more interesting and now im trying to change it to major but well, burocrazy.

I am interested in any kinda technology. You can talk with me about phones, clocking your CPU, CCleaner basically about anything.

I mostly listen this moments hit music but my all time favorite bands are Foo Fighters, RHCP and In Flames. Netflix nerd. Before you ask, yes I have seen it.

I started playing Guild Wars couple weeks after beta. I've played really occasionally until this January I started playing daily. Before ( still playing ) CS:GO. Other games don't get my interest. My main was Nathalie Ritter (mesmer), then I made a smurf, (yeah what the hell, whole new account, dont ask me), and now I'm playing this big ass charr named Radmurg who swirls his sword like and idiot.

Most important things about me. I used drink a lot rum and beer, not so much anymore. I always eat wings. I saw someone else warn about this so I might as well. I'm a Finn, beware. By the way the girl on the avatar is not me if you didn't already guessed it, but I love silver hair girls. So if you own silver hair or pink or blue or any kinda unicornish, I'm in love.

Your sincerely

Matskundi.2951

Matsku.9029

Add me if you want to do fractals or dungeons or any kind of activity poke me. I like to help people because it makes me feel awesome, so If you need help in game just ask !

Edited by Matsku
Annual Update

I think Jessica Jones is rather boring. I watched maybe around 5 or 6 first episodes. I just dont like Krysten Ritter, otherwise it was good Marvel Adaption with complex protagonist lots of sex scenes and interesting twists. 

Daredevil is awesome. The reason might be because the original Daredevil from 2003 is my childhoods most watched movies. Love Ben Affleck and Jenniger Garner there. I like how the TV-series is so dark. Gives me the Danish TV vibe and oh I love that. I like how its more real, I mean compared to Batman just flying around doing what he wants, Daredevil jumps from rooftop to another. And I like Kingpin, who doesn't. '' I want to carve something beautiful out of its ugliness, set free its potential,'' one of his lines and maaan is that awesome.

For Closure

Jessica Jones 5/10

Daredevil 8/10

Welcome to the Forums Matsku! :) I'm pretty sure both me and Slay have warned people about us being Finn's, so you fit right in there. And thank you for clearing up that you're not in the avatar picture, spent way too much time yesterday wondering if I should ask that or not. (Also, In Flames <3)

While Jessica Jones is rather slow (especially in the beginning), I really liked the way they explored morality of people who can "do more".

But yeah, I agree that Daredevil was better :D They did an all-around good job with the characters. I just love that they are making more and more superhero-related media.

PS: Our awesome icons were made by Atila, check out the Community Showcase thread.

Sup Matsku, welcome to our community.

I think you will find radiology fun. I had few collaborations in that field (i was doing data analysis of MRI images) and it was very interesting.

Welcome to the forums Matsku! :3

Yeah, I thought it was you on the avatar, so I had a bit of confusion xDD

MORE FINNS! YAS! I am from Russia and I am drinking occasionally too. You will be laughing if you'll hear me drunk :D

Nice to meet you ^^

Hi Matsku!

I love rum too! I'm not a connoisseur, but what's your favourite rum? I'm a simple guy, my favourite is Captain Morgan's Silver Spiced Rum. I'd like to try more kinds, but I'm not brave enough without a recommendation xD

Hey hey rum guys ! Yee I just drink most of the time Cptn Morgans Original Spiced Gold. Its cheap and tastes awesome. Thank you for all the welcoms guys ! :)

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org