Sign in to follow this  
GoNikonata

Random guild screenshots

Hello guild~! It is me, Gonik, and my problem is screenshoting everything...

I honestly don't know what that madness was, but I know for sure it was Trinzle's fault! She started this!

A bunch of us tagged up with the pinkiest tags in the middle of quaggan pond near the mf (please notice the mustached norn - he became a guildie this evening, right after Trinzle noticed he doesn't have a guild tag) At some point I've started running in circles around some other people standing near mf and crafting stations, but I guess they were doing something more productive with their lives and weren't interested in quagganing around >.>

EnBmzro.jpg

then transformed into quaggans (with some exceptions)

MY8uK9x.jpg

THEN... um, Quaggan Hunger Games? it escalated quicky enough...

D91hIJe.jpgO9T7kCu.jpgZbUJSfW.jpg

here we have Sithicus the Fabulous Jumping Doggie photobombing the quaggans. Bad doggie!

gSerc8B.jpg

and the cutest quaggan lineup, with Sithicus the Creeper in the backgroud this time

JyxrPWM.jpg

AxMxzuM.jpg

• Upvote 3

DV can't decide should ve kill VG or spare him cause hes having nice booty and good personality 9_9

gw053.jpg

He decided for us, looks he didn't like our... personalities? xD

gw068.jpg

Asura condi girl power team :D (ask boys how many times they died and we girls survived)

gw057.jpg

At the end we got love story too - Lyssa's red panda (I still say thats racoon btw) fall inlove with my itsy bitsy :P

gw070.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org