Nag

Beginner Raid Weekend - March 12-13

heya guys although this event has ended REVROND an event leader within the NUTS guild is looking to form a raid group that can run together for there weekly/biweekly raid wings (after the inital learning phase!) ALL people are welcome as it is a raid team for beginners!  ill drop the link to his post here so u can all check it out or sign up to the team if you like!  hope to see some of you, or some new faces on the sign up sheet!

In game name : Dizzo.4795 (Misterqueen, Ivory Irishspring)

Experience level : Never been in there yet

Classes I can play : Druid healer ranger (currently learning all that needs to be known)

I'd like to join Sunday and backup saturday if another healer cannot make it.

In game name: Mighty warrrior.9457 

Experience level : None been keen and a quick learner

Classes i can play: i got every class on level 80 but i would prefer: warrior, guardian or Elementalist these got full exotic or full ascended with ascended trinkets on all. 

I would like to join saturday or sunday , does not matter for me. 

• Your in-game name: Metalhead.5273
  • Your experience level: Its been a 4 years since I started this game. Have 2 legendaries ,I did most of the dungeons. Have a fractal backpack and currently focusing on t4 fractals. Have 6 lvl 80 characters.
  • What classes you can play; I play ele as a main and I would like to learn necro too. It is okay for me which roles suits ele and necro I can play it but I use scep/focus at ele just to let you know, I am free at necro I can use whatever you like but currently using scep/warhorn-staff
  • If you want to join for the Saturday raid, the Sunday raid or both : I have lots of free time nowadays I can join both. I also would like to join today's ^^