Sign in to follow this  
mitch

Hi from Mitch

Hi all, I'm Mitch - have been in the fantastic TKT guild for a little while now, although I'm generally pretty quiet so they may not have noticed me :P

Played GW2 since launch and before that GW1 (from about 1 year after launch) - despite the years if experience I am a very casual player and still act like a noob - and haven't amassed any exciting gear or whatever - but it's still fun!

I mostly play characters called Mitch something-or-other so I'm easy to spot - but my main is, and will probably remain, my Ranger\Druid called Mitch Taxus.

Pleased to meet you all and I look forward to being quietly overlooked by the rest of the wonderful community too :)

Hello Mitch o/ Nice to meet you too!

Oh, you are not a noob :ppp The main thing here is to have fun! And if you are having it - that's the best (:

I am not biting people btw

And Welcome to the forums! Yay~

9 hours ago, Sabina said:

I am not biting people btw

then why does you avatar have pointy teeths? :P

thanks for the welcome!

Heya Mitch, welcome to the forums ^^

Would worry about being a "casual" that's kinda one of the points of GW2's targeted audiences after all, amongst others ^^

As for teeth, well most us Charr have pointy teeth. Just remember while Charr may do many things, one thing they do not do, is eat the none lesser races :P (and probably not lesser ones either). That's more of a krait thing! :D

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org