Junkie

Hello people!

Introducing, because why not?

So! I'm bit over 21 years and 150cm female person from the cold land of snow and darkness called Finland, around Lapland to descibe it better. I'm studying, or more like "studying" at high school and I should be able to finish that by the end of the year. I live without pets (sniff) but my parents have 4 cats which I go see here and there.

I've been playing Guild Wars 2 for three years. My friend lured me to try and play and even though she doesn't play anymore, I kept on playing and it has been absolutely wonderful way to throw away this thing called life. I especially love charrs, female ones, mostly because they have so beautiful designs. Males, unfortinately, doesn't have as good designs so they are quite far behind my liking. What a racist I am! Tshk! Anyway, I have multiple characters I use, at the moment I'm running aroung with my ranger Kiiruna Winterbow. The best way to recognize me is guild tag [FAR], Fighters and Rebels, which in I'm pretty much only active member.

I also play Skyrim and Monster Hunter. I don't play many other games so I can focus on games I actually really like. Besides games I knit and sleep. Good life.

I can be found in GW2 with account Junkie.7925 if someone wants to expand friend list. Beware, I'm very horrible what it comes to socializing! I tell bad jokes, act like fool and don't have any situation awareness _at all_. If you're willing to take risk, by all means. I can also be found in ts as Junkie. I'll gladly have a chat with people why have enough courage to try to have a chat with me.

Do ask if something bothers your mind of this creatures existance!

2 hours ago, Junkie said:

If you're willing to take risk, by all means. I'll gladly have a chat with people why have enough courage to try to have a chat with me.

Challenge accepted!

Welcome to the OC ^^

Hulloooo, you are so tinyyy, awww <3

On 13.03.2016 at 1:38 PM, Junkie said:

I especially love charrs, female ones, mostly because they have so beautiful designs.

I know right! And their voice is so amazing @_@

Have fun here! And Welcome to the OpenCommunity and our forums ^^

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org