Lelling

Black Desert Guest Passes for OpenCommunity! [ALL OUT]

Well, not for everyone, but as many as we can give out! The guest access pass is a 7-day trial pass for the game, so that anyone who's interested can try it. Otherwise, the game uses a buy-to-play model, meaning it's a one-time purchase with no subscription!

If anyone would like to try the game for free, reply here and we'll PM you a guest pass!

Lelling:

• Guest Pass 1
  • Guest Pass 2

AoiHex:

• Guest Pass

Dav:

• Guest Pass 1
  • Guest Pass 2

If you also have a guest pass you'd like to give out for free, just reply to this thread and I'll add you on the list!

If you do decide to buy Black Desert due to receiving a guest pass from here, please consider giving your guest pass to someone else who needs it ^^

• Upvote 2

Yas :) would like to know how the game runs and also try it out cause it looks pretty good :D will be home for a week since 23rd until 30th! Yaaay ^_^

I would also like to try it out :) I hope it works on my old laptop.....however, I would be happy to get a guest pass :D

I would also appreciate a guest pass if those two are still available. Been interested in this game since I first saw the character creator but I never got into the beta.

I would really really really like to try out the game before i spend any money on it, also since my PC isn't that great and i'm not sure if it runs well.

It would be greatly apreciated to be chosen for one of the keys :)

Edited by V3lv3T

I realize i may be a bit late, but if there are any guest passes left, i would like to try it out. thank you for any help offered. :D

Hey, if there are any passes left, I would love to try the game before purchase, lots of mixed opinions on game.

Thanks for any pass in advance guys! :D

Edited by wrymn

I have friends that own the game and I would like to check it out before buying. Does anyone have a guest pass they would be willing to share?

If there are any more Guest Passes left, I'd really appreciate one. I'd like to make sure the game runs on my PC, and also try to convince my friends to get the game if it's fun. 

I would like to try the game out before deciding whether to buy it or not. If there are any passes left i would be grateful. Thanks.

I would love a guest pass as I live in New Zealand, and I want to see how the game plays with my ping before I commit to the game

On 19/03/2016 at 7:18 PM, Zepthire said:

I would also appreciate a guest pass if those two are still available. Been interested in this game since I first saw the character creator but I never got into the beta.

On 20/03/2016 at 1:12 PM, Juzor said:

I'd would humbly like to request a guest pass for this game thanks in advance

Messaged you each one, if you don't use them within the next 3 days, I'll pass it down the list.