Warrioress

Latest Adventures (updated weekly)

Hi all,

With our guild continuing to grow and our weekly events becoming more regular and active I'd like to use this topic to let everyone know about our previous weeks adventures and the ones we plan to do next.

Suggestions for new activities are very welcome.

Previous-

Friday 25- Dungeon Run.

This week a newer member and player wanted to try the "fabled" atherblade path on Twilight Arbor, only one of our group had done only part of this path before and i myself had been warned it was very difficult. But with a solid group and plenty of teamwork plus a few learning curves we found it to be a very interesting path challenging but not overly difficult.

The only part we did not manage was the optional at the end since we lost sight of Caithe. Advice on this part would be very much appreciated from anyone.

Sunday 27th- Guild Missions

On Sunday we merged our missions with that of another guild i and some of my own guild's members are part of, successfully completed a race and two treks.

Friday 1st April- Dungeon Run

After some discussion we ran two Citadel of Flame paths, there was quite a mix of fun and frustration on path 2 trying to get through the passage covered in aoe, some even resorted to running it without armor to save it from becoming completely broken.

Sunday 3rd April- Guild Missions

One of our officers managed to join us doing this despite the fact they were incredibly busy the past few weeks. The Quaggan Paddle was quite fun and not too difficult at there were at least three comms running it at the same time, though i must say i myself am not very skilled at underwater anything, so much so one of our members who had never done a race before completed it long before i did.

Up-Coming:

Friday 8th Dungeon Run-

Edited by Warrioress
  • Upvote 1

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org