////

[Giga-Pano v.London] Find them

I just wanted to try a game on the forum.

It's similary as "Find Waldo".
We'll use this picture at first:
[CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE PANORAMA OF LONDON]

I say : "I want that on this picture" (with a screen zoom) and people have to find this thing as soon as possible (with a screen zoomed less), because the first finding the "thing" can ask for another "thing" on the picture.

For example:
- Ask: I want the man looking at the lens of the camera

245b5559cc.png

- Answer: i got it ! Screened :

8a83541ed9.png

================================================================================================================================

OK LET'S START

================================================================================================================================

I'm looking for this awesome Domino's pizza Bike delivery

86424eebd5.png

Cool game, I gift you this Dominos Bike :D The way I did it was by looking at the colour of the pavement in your picture, and the angle of the pavement with relation to the camera to try and narrow it down, this is a really cool test!

jfxbmCb.jpg

And I raise you a green themed Italian Café! :)

iS8k0ng.jpg

But i found yours too:

Unbenan3nt.PNG

Lets see if anyone find this car appearing from nowhere...or is it already gone? No one knows....

Unbena2nnt.PNG

First thought: it's on a roof. Second thought: it's not. First thought always the best :D

London0.JPG

You thought your car can disappear while living in London? Try renting a flat here:

London1.JPG

Edited by Nasurelin
Wrong type of pic files :/

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org