Revrond

Raid Squad for Starters

Gratz! :) Looking forward to this! :D 

On 21. dubna 2016 at 1:20 PM, Revrond said:

We need a chrono tank also il apreciate if u guys write your free days and hours so we can set the practice days and hours (Server Time). Thank You

My ingame name is Pheno.5964 (Revrond char name) please add me to friends or pm me just incase i miss someone , best will be if u guys join NUTS as non representing so Nightshade would add u to Raid-ers group so i can see ur for the raid squad.

I usually have some free time everyday, usually in afternoon/evening and on weekends I`m usually available the whole day, buut my exams are coming up, so I`d still prefer later hours (from 17/18 CEST to midnight, but with exception of sunday, tuesday and wednesday, I can stay up even after, and when exams start this will probably apply to the whole week). So far I know I won`t be online this saturday, then probably on May 13th and 20-22th (that will depend on how much studying I`ve done up to that point, so I can`t tell for sure yet). Also just feel free to contact me anytime I`m online in game or on ts if needed :)

Aaand sent the guild join request through the forum, so that should be alright :D 

Edited by Lacie

@Arvinthir i belive your in DV? and always on the open community teamspeak anyway! so just friend revrond in game or poke him in TS when u feel like doing the raids :D after each session we tend to say when that group is free to run again picking more people up along the way so we can become more flexible with peoples working hours school etc and learn the tactics build tweeking as a group! once we have downed them all we will try full runs with the littl teams we have built im loving it so far! met some really nice people inside and outside of The Open Community!

Hi,

Not sure if still relevant, but I'd like to join if possible, can do pretty much any day except Monday, after 8 CEST (can stay up till 12 CEST). I only have one char that's raid ready though, DPS herald. Already a part of NUTS (after pugging a raid, and getting with you guys ^_^). Don't mind being a backup.

Only have experience with VG though (got him to last phase).

Ingame name: delahk.1560

Also, gratz for killing the VG :D

Edited by Delahk

gw814.jpg

Beginner Raid team, 2ND Boss DOWNED!!!!!  its taken us a few days and build tweeking/gear tweeking but we finally did it! gw812.jpg

This is just for everyone to laugh at us!

• Upvote 1

Second squad will be done i didnt had time to edit it yesterday sorry also for all peoples who post here if ur not interested ingame also please dont do it anymore  we dont apply for a squad and then login the game after 1 month play 1 hour and then leave the squad , thank you.

Edited by Revrond

I`m really starting to get confused as to how this works, but yeah in this case, I`d like to join the second squad as well, please :D

The details are still the same: Seyana Ice - DPS Dragonhunter. Just need to know some time or date, as to when I can join, times I`m available are above or just contact me whenever I`m online (which is usually everyday, at least on evenings) or even here on the forums. 

Edited by Lacie

Hey,

I'd like to sign up for 2nd squad.

in-game name: ereinion.9184

raid experience: in GW2 - none, elsewhere - some but not much, I'd say I know what can be called "any-MMORPG-raid basics" ;)

class: chronomancer Nasurelin (I see on mettabattle tank and dps variants, they don't differ that much so I'll be prepared for both)

availability: most evenings I'm online

contact: I'm in DV but I also have free guild slots so I can join RNG if it would makes things easier for you

I also play other classes but I don't know them enough and I wouldn't dare call them raid-ready.

See you in Forasken Thicket :)

Edited by Nasurelin
added char name

I also got edited out of the squad, even though I had clarified that I'd just be away for a week, since I was away on a trip. Doesn't matter. I am back and I am available. Just say the word when. Details are the same.

Dausen - Condi Warrior.

Likewise, I'm still available. Things were a bit nutty for me. I was able to participate in one and the second time I showed up the squad was full. Not complaining. Just stating facts. P:

I also have a Condi/Viper Engineer (Eliminator Vlozz) that I've been practicing with if you guys need one. o:

yes sorry about the confusion english isnt revronds 1st language! we wanted to build a squad for beginners but with peoples schedules we were mixing people out and in of the raid team ...but there is now a dedicated team one whose play times etc match up and they have the desired team make up to run the raid start to finish! but with the intrest shown and players we are confident that we have the bodies to make up a 2nd raid team for beginners! revrond will form the team and then we will try an align peoples play times to suit each other if they dont we will recruit untill we have raid squads that can play the same time same ppl so progress is made! we found on the 1st team people that couldnt make it that often had to be switched out for a different ppl and then the whole training of said person would have to start again and progress was slower than anticipated but once we shuffled we managed to down 2 bosses and get the 3rd to 40% before the reset!!! so raid team 2 will be made soon!!!! 

Edited by Fatal
  • Upvote 3

If you wanna a DV noob and his condi ranger i would like to sign up for squad 2 :) My tag Mactat.1307

Edited by macstat

Hi Guys ^^

Hopeful new raider here ! I have a tempest full ascended from armor to trinkets; I can also use a dragonhunter with exotic armor and ofc ascended trinkets.

IGN : Arheundel.6451

Goriaa  -  u need to decide what u play , healer or condi dmg and get the right stats/build and runes on gear i can help  if u pm me ingame.

Dziunn   -  your thief need alot of changes starting with the runes and dps ranger is not a good option in raids atleast not for a starter squad only condi ranger or healer are viable and i can explain why ingame just send me a pm.

Delahik and Keiji are removed from Second Raid Squad because they didnt comed in our first runs and didnt announced that (ps: u guys had almost one week its not so hard to atleast send a ingame mail) .

Edited by Revrond

Also i would like to thank to all that came yesterday. It was really fun and im looking forward to getting better with you guys ;)

• Upvote 2

Hello,

I have just signed up to the forums and noticed this thread. If you would consider it i would love to join you for raids. I have some experiance with the vale guardian and i am able to bring a condi reaper, power reaper or zerker thief.

I am available almost any time with the exception of Tuesday nights. My home server is Gandara (EU).

Please feel free to contact me in game, even if its just for a chat. i'll most likely be playing as either Azamoth or Soiso

2 hours ago, Zyme said:

Hello,

I have just signed up to the forums and noticed this thread. If you would consider it i would love to join you for raids. I have some experiance with the vale guardian and i am able to bring a condi reaper, power reaper or zerker thief.

I am available almost any time with the exception of Tuesday nights. My home server is Gandara (EU).

Please feel free to contact me in game, even if its just for a chat. i'll most likely be playing as either Azamoth or Soiso

Hello Zyme atm we have 2 squads filled up + some extra players who would like to join in raids , as soon as i find one more experienced player in raid  (Squad Leader) we will start the third squad , once this happens ul be added on the squad list so please check this topic when u can and if u need to ask anything contact me ingame Pheno.5964.

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org