Revrond

Raid Squad for Starters

Hello everyone , most of us are new to the game or camed back after a long time and things have changed into GW2  , this topic is about making a squad for peoples who missed out the new raid content and they cant find a group in LFG because they are not "PRO" or "EXP" or they cant link 100+ Legendary Insignias wich is not so nice and fair in my opinion lets not forget that any squad who killed atleast 1 boss or done the raid content made houndreds of runs and they did exactly what we are trying to do here , started from 0 and making progress in time . The reason im doing this squad is because the new raid content requieres alot of organization different classes and certain gears  & builds also teamwork and playing as a team is one of most important things to succed here.

Requierements :

1.Teamspeak 3 - ts.gw2oc.com  -  we cannot do this without ts3 because we need to sincronize very good and every second matters , doing a thing wrong will lead to squad wipe please try to understaind we dont have time to write in the middle of the fight  PS: MIC IS NOT REQUIERED just need to be there and listen to us.

2.Determination - if u fail 1 or 2 tryes on a boss doesnt maean u cant do it  , even very well organized guild teams had like 40-50 tryes on a single boss to complete it before they learned the mechanics of the bosses besides that even if u fail u still get Magnetite Shards wich are used for purchasing Ascended Gear Boxes (armor weap and accesories with selectable stats).

3.Be Polite - if someone makes a mistake sh1t happens , no matter how skilled u are anyone can make a mistake so dont be a jerk or b1atch and start making squad members "noobs" or start swearing them just because they made a mistake "TRANSFORMATION" is allowed as long u guys dont offend any other squad members i know it becomes frustrating but blaming others instead of explaining them wont help us kill the boss .

First Raid Squad:

1.Sg Oneil - DPS Tempest   ( Squad Leader )

2.Mark of Tjaldari  - DPS Dragonhunter   ( Squad Lieutenant )

3.Arvinthir - Druid Healer

4.Nightshade - DPS Tempest / Condi Necromancer

5.Aika Messer - DPS Tempest

6.Atomicz - Tank Chronomancer / Condi Engineer

7.Valerianos - PS Warrior

8.Jigo Lao - Herald / Condi Necromancer

9.Nearly Immortal - Herald

10.Ruxelli - Tank Chronomancer

11.Cratos - DPS Tempest

Second Raid Squad:

1.Revrond  - Druid Healer   ( Squad Leader )

2 .Nori Knox - DPS Tempest   (Squad Lieutenant)

3.TheOnlyFactor - PS Warrior

4.Seyana Ice - DPS Dragonhunter - DPS Tempest

5.Dausen - Condi Warrior

6.Nasurelin - Tank Chronomancer

7.Steki the Chaosmage - DPS Tempest

8.Hilda Ravenwing - Tank Chronomancer / DPS Daredevil

9.Macstat - Condi Druid

10.Slaywright - Condi Engineer

11.Lux Bei Fong - Herald

Players that will come to help when they have free time:

1.Eirra Wolfborn - Herald 

ANNOUNCEMENT:  There are alot of peoples interested in starting to raid and we cannot take them all in one or two squads if there's any experienced  player in raids with alot of patience and wants to form a third squad  please contact me in game (Pheno.5964) or leave a post here. Thank You!

Edited by Revrond
  • Upvote 1

In Game Name: Zogbon.3245

Experience Level: Little experience on Vale Guardian

Classes: Guardian, Elem Tempest, Druid,  Revenant, chronomancer

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Zog said:

Hello Zog we could use a chrono tank but first please tell us which is your main character or the one u want to raid with so we can find your a role in squad also i've added u to friends so we can talk ingame. Thank you

This is open for everyone not just NUTS players so if ur not in the guild but still want to join the squad drop a message here!

46 minutes ago, Pyriin said:

I managed to kill all but mathias and sabetha using mainly my dps tempest, im in NUTS so wisper me anytime :)

Added u to squad 

Hey, I could join you guys, but my time online is limited to some days (so would also depend on that). I killed VG and Gorse several times and can come as a Herald. 

Carolinea.4671 - char name Eirra Wolfborn

• Upvote 1

I am interested, but I will mostly be available after the 9th of May.

BloodReclaimer.8650, tried VG on Guardian Tank and Condi Warrior, can bring both, depends on which is needed. Guardian is full exo and some ascended, and Burnzerker is full asc.

I`d love to join as well, however I`m a complete newbie regarding the raids - I haven`t even been to one yet, so if that`s not a problem (if it`d help I can at least watch some/read some walkthroughs). I can bring full zerker dps guardian/dragonhunter (mostly exotic gear with some ascended pieces, I can also get ascended trinkets except for backpiece if needed). And if this turns out to be a long time thing, I could also bring condi reaper, but she`s not properly geared yet.

Lacie.8213, character name Seyana Ice.  

I'd love to join, I'm not a part of NUTS tho, only DV.

I got a DPS Daredevil and Staff Tempest. Working on gearing up a druid atm. I could however start working on whatever that's needed.

Know VG by heart, got very little experience with Gorse and none with the others.

Oh, and IGN: jomika.2310

Edited by Jomika
Forgot IGN.
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Carolinea said:

Hey, I could join you guys, but my time online is limited to some days (so would also depend on that). I killed VG and Gorse several times and can come as a Herald. 

Carolinea.4671 - char name Eirra Wolfborn

Herald sould be good about the time we will set the days and hours when we get full squad ready

3 hours ago, Daus said:

I am interested, but I will mostly be available after the 9th of May.

BloodReclaimer.8650, tried VG on Guardian Tank and Condi Warrior, can bring both, depends on which is needed. Guardian is full exo and some ascended, and Burnzerker is full asc.

Hey would be great if u would come as PS warrior , condi warrior is good but we could use your banners more on the dps side when the boss splits however we can give it a try if ur interested.

1 hour ago, Lacie said:

I`d love to join as well, however I`m a complete newbie regarding the raids - I haven`t even been to one yet, so if that`s not a problem (if it`d help I can at least watch some/read some walkthroughs). I can bring full zerker dps guardian/dragonhunter (mostly exotic gear with some ascended pieces, I can also get ascended trinkets except for backpiece if needed). And if this turns out to be a long time thing, I could also bring condi reaper, but she`s not properly geared yet.

Lacie.8213, character name Seyana Ice.  

Ei , i will explain everything on teamspeak dw thats why we doing this squad to practice and learn the boss mechanics.

On 25.04.2016 at 0:08 PM, Jomika said:

I'd love to join, I'm not a part of NUTS tho, only DV.

I got a DPS Daredevil and Staff Tempest. Working on gearing up a druid atm. I could however start working on whatever that's needed.

Know VG by heart, got very little experience with Gorse and none with the others.

Oh, and IGN:

Hey this is open for all community , everyone is welcomed would be great if u can come with Tempest added u to squad 2

Edited by Revrond
  • Upvote 1

On 21.04.2016 at 9:09 PM, Zog said:

Hello we need a chrono tank if ur interested already added u ingame il contact u there.

• Upvote 1

Hey, I'd be up for it, ign is: ziva.1326

Killed VG before, have some experience with Gorseval.

I can bring a healer druid with asc weapons/trinkets or a fully asc zerk ele (staff or fresh air).

Edited by Arvinthir
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Revrond said:

Hey would be great if u would come as PS warrior , condi warrior is good but we could use your banners more on the dps side when the boss splits however we can give it a try if ur interested.

I don't have the gear for a PS Warrior, and I don't want to switch the condi anyway. I have a second warrior in the making that will serve that purpose.

Dunno if you guys are still looking for a PS warrior but I can fit that. That's my main. O:

Character name: Adamillian Smithane

In-game name: TheOrlyFactor.8341

Class: Warrior/Berserker PS build (Ascended Berserker Armor w/full Strength Runes, Ascended Beserker GS with Sigil of Strength & Force, full Ascended Berserker Trinkets minus backpack [That's got Berserker stats too], Ascended Berserker Longbow w/ Force and Air)

Experience: Zero with raids but I've done plenty of dungeons and Fractals so I'm familiar with group content, eager and willing to learn raids.

When I can do the thing: I'm pretty open in terms of times. Just give me a heads up on the time format used so I don't mix things up (server time preferred).

Lemme know if you need more info from me. :>

Edited by TheOrlyFactor

19 hours ago, Arvinthir said:

Hey, I'd be up for it, ign is: ziva.1326

Killed VG before, have some experience with Gorseval.

I can bring a healer druid with asc weapons/trinkets or a fully asc zerk ele (staff or fresh air).

tempest will be great for gorse im playing as druid healer but your druid will be good also just incase  cant come.

17 hours ago, Daus said:

I don't have the gear for a PS Warrior, and I don't want to switch the condi anyway. I have a second warrior in the making that will serve that purpose.

its ok we'l see what we can do about it im sure will find a role for your condi warr also i dont wanna force peoples changing their class unless we really dont have other option.

12 hours ago, TheOrlyFactor said:

Dunno if you guys are still looking for a PS warrior but I can fit that. That's my main. O:

Character name: Adamillian Smithane

In-game name: TheOrlyFactor.8341

Class: Warrior/Berserker PS build (Ascended Berserker Armor w/full Strength Runes, Ascended Beserker GS with Sigil of Strength & Force, full Ascended Berserker Trinkets minus backpack [That's got Berserker stats too], Ascended Berserker Longbow w/ Force and Air)

Experience: Zero with raids but I've done plenty of dungeons and Fractals so I'm familiar with group content, eager and willing to learn raids.

When I can do the thing: I'm pretty open in terms of times. Just give me a heads up on the time format used so I don't mix things up (server time preferred).

Lemme know if you need more info from me. :>

ps warr thats great

if we do get more applications than spaces we could start a second team or have sub places within the team basically a raid hub full of people who want to achive the same thing but cant pug it because we all lack experience or 200000000 legendary insights xD

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org