Sign in to follow this  
Slaywright

o/

The avatar lies. While I might be a bit asura, I'm not female. Last I checked anyway. But I am very much a Guild Wars 2 person. I play other games aswell, long time favourites include a bunch of RTS, city building, hack 'n slash RPG and old-school FPS games with Heroes of the Storm having also found a place in my heart.

Outside of playing games I've got a spot of experience in making them, as well as tinkering with various other aspects of computer related stuff, such as coding and assembling PCs. Outside of the computer space I've tried my hand in a lot of arts and crafts over the years, enjoyed some and some not so much.

I like to think I have varied taste in a lot of things, but mostly I like metal music, intelligent company, video and board games (and assorted other interactive fiction) and the wonder of having four seasons.

At times I can be a bit Finnish. So it's nothing personal.

You can call me Slaywright.

Hi :D/

Hello Slay and welcome to The Forums! ;D I'm happy to have a fellow Finn around, so that my sometimes a bit melancholic attitude towards things doesn't  seem so out of place. Despite being a Finn though, you're awesome! *grin* My wurm-mentor from the times before time existed.

13 hours ago, Susimusta said:

a fellow Finn

atg7.gif

Slay did not mention he is also most likely the best go-to person for any forum-related shenanigans as he set most of it up. So if there's an issue, blame him! :D 

Hellooow, Slay-kun o/

Don't know what to say, so I will repeat my words.

Finnish is so melodical~

We should play more Heroes!

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org