Sign in to follow this  
Arvinthir

About me ... or something?

Hello people ^^

I'm a 19 year old computer engineering student who spends most of his time in front of the computer screen doing anything but schoolwork. Lately, more and more of that was Guild Wars 2, but other multiplayer games include the famous LoL and cs:go. However, my passion lies with RPGs, Dragon Age and Mass Effect being my favourites. A portion of my time is also consumed by series, movies and anime.

Something I usually mention is my love-hate relationship with sleep. I love sleeping but usually feel like it's a waste of time. That's why you might find me on TeamSpeak at odd hours ;)

Right now I'm a trainee commander with Open Community, hoping to become a full commander sooner or later (also here's hoping I'll finally save up for an actual commander tag instead of having to rely on the "discount commander" one).

Anyone who might actually want to talk to me can call me Arvinthir (Arvin). It's my usual ign, so if you ever see the name, it's probably me.

Hope to see you all ingame/on TS!

Welcome to the Forums and to the  road of becoming a commander Arvinthir! :) And haha, I indeed same that same love-hate -relationship with sleep; I think it was Sabina who said this: "My bed can't live without me" -which I suppose is the feeling most of us share in the morning when the pillow feels extra soft and you're supposed to get up.

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org