Slaywright

DV Goes Raid

In case no one would want to train as a condi - I can help. As I have some experience on all 3 wings of the raid, I'm only offering my necro scepter as a backup though, all the brave trainees come first :D

Okay next up!

I know it's "early" Sunday but here's an opportunity for something a bit more than just run circles around the first boss.

Do make sure you read through all the relative bits, and if you're interested contact me in advance to ensure you get your spot.

Hello, would like to join raiding experience too if any spot still available!

Class and Builds: Dragonhunter, full meta zerk atm. Open to any build suggestion or can try another class as well.

Roles: Preferably dps, but could learn to tank as long as you teach me. 

Days: Very situational, having a family and working shifts does not allow me too much planning. Being online on daily basis though.

Experience: Got my first VG kill yesterday and practiced Gorseval a little. Former raider in other games for several years if that can help.

Ingame: Lightbringer.1437

Hello, would like to join raiding experience too if there a free static place.

Class and Builds: Meta ChronoTank also can be a normal Chrono ,Meta Zerk DH, have almost all the classes(building them to acended gonna be ready in like 2-3 weeks)

Roles: Chronotank or normal chrono ,Would like to play dps and a condi too 

Days: I am online almost all the time ^^ Less in week ends

Experience: Killed VG like 3-4 times and 1 time i killed gorseval

Ingame: Psycho.1604

I am redoing the whole DV raid scheme, and once that's up there will be a new topic posted for it. This will be left here as is for archiving purposes, and so links etc. don't break all over the shop.

And thus locking this topic now.