Sign in to follow this  
Soaring Spirit

Soar Greets You

Heya, I am Soar,

I'm 24, studying programming (with a bit of a focus on games development) at Uni. I'm one of those people who's been around since the days of GW1 when it comes to Guild Wars things. I'd like to say I play GW a lot but to be honest I'm a bit hit and miss atm, though I do log in every day :P. I like a fair few types of games, including RTS', FPS' and RPG's. 

Some will also tell you about how sometimes Soar types in the third person, though Soar only types like this and also won't do it if asked, after all Soar does understand it annoys some people, Soar also doesn't do this when its certainly not appropriate.

As such if you manage to lure me into a game of CSGO or LoL you won't be having calls done in the 3rd person :P (I haven't played LoL since Season 2 btw).

Anyway that is plenty for me saying Hi for now and I look forward to fun times with you all ^^.

P.S. I also have 2 miniature dachshunds by the names of Slinky and Sparkles. (They be smart)

Susi gives Soar, a fellow 'Global Moderator', a warm welcome to the Forums. Susi thinks Soar has a lovely accent and she would like to see pictures of the smart doggies Soar has. Susi hopes for a lot of fun times and heated up discussions about important things and new viewpoints from Soar. And omg that's an annoying way to write. :D I have to put way too much thinking to it. Anyway, keep having the attitude of not being afraid to open your mouth when you have a different opinion, that's something I appreciate a lot. ;3

Cute you say?

11150296_10205251620003085_2554154316305

This is Slinky when Soar got him home for the first time.
11136734_10205251409997835_7410619993163

Dat is Slinky meeting Samson, he was Soar's Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Sam taught Slinky clever things, like to be clever and tell Soar when he wanted to pee by going to the back door and making a noise, Samson also taught him some other things :P
258678_1911733366079_6395318_o.jpg

Samson was a lovely! Soar and Slinky miss Samson :(

MOAR PICTURES AAA

Hello Soar, I don't know you well, but it seems that you are a nice charr^^ And it's fine that you are writing in the third person, I am doing it too sometimes xD

Welcooome~

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org