Sign in to follow this  
Ssach

Hello world

Hello, I'm Ssach, I'm 24 years old shop assistance without any bright ideas for future, prefer to live in the present. I'm quiet (and shy) person so you propably won't remember me by voice. Always ready to help people, so if you need any help you can let me know and I will try to help as much as I can. When I'm not playing I ussualy spend my time watching movies/anime and listening to some symphonic metal, biut I'm open to listen to diffrent things too. Used to put together models of WWII aircrafts but since my cat decided to sit on everything that I put together I had to stop. I'm also open to play any game beside GW2 so let me know and maybe I will have something to play with you (also got a PS3 if anyone else still plays on it). For now trying to become a good commander, we will se how this will go. 

Sorry for the long post.

Hello there, fellow trainee! I gotta say, the thing that caught my attention was the mention of symphinic metal! Which bands do you listen to? If you happen to see me in TS, poke me and we'll talk if you feel like it.

PS: Don't apologize for the length of a forum post that's not even over 1K words ;)

I have to say you might want to take a look into my posts if you think this one is long.. ;P So don't worry at all, it isn't! Either way welcome to the Forums Ssach! Also good luck in your road of becoming a commander, I'm sure you'll do fine. ^^ It's not like all of us need to be super talky anyway, everyone's ears would explode.

Hellooo, Ssach, welcome to da forums~

You will become good commander, don't worry about that ^^ 

Welcome!

Long post > short post :)

And yay good things \o/ I can join in on the symphonic metal symposium.

2 hours ago, Lelling said:

"long post" :D I've said good mornings longer than that.

I'm sure you have.

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org