Sign in to follow this  

'Ello, uhm... Yes!

Hello everyone!

Dis me, Waper. The first time I played an MMO (Guild Wars) was when I was 13-14 years old and I got hooked pretty quickly even though I lacked certain skills in the language of english.
I tend to find competition in places where it's not about who's the top, but about having fun every now and then. I used to play League of Legends, but due to the lack of patience people had while being in a match (including myself aswell) I decided to stop playing competetive games. Nowadays I try to focus all my energy in PvE (I mean what's left of it cuz of studies). For daily missions my mindset is "One game a day keeps competitive spirit away".

Yup, that's all I would like to share for now.
Okay, thanks, byeeee!

Hello, Waper! Nice to see you here!

About competitive - yea, I also stopped playing League of Legends for my inpatience and trust issues :D Or maybe my trust issues came from that, I do not know.

Anyway, nice to have you here!

I can only hope that it came from League and leaving it behind helps you get rid of it aswell ^_^

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org