Sign in to follow this  
Eve

Not actually gone

Hi guild, I just wanted to let you know that my recent inactivity is not due to a lack of interest in the guild or the game. It's just my gfx card that's broken, and me having no spare money to get a new one. Using a hand-me-down from a friend now, which can run GW2, but nearly blows up every time I enter a place with more players. Hope to have this situation fixed within the next few months. In the meantime, I will try to join in every now and then as long as this old gfx card can handle it.

Hugs, Eve / Tair Eon.

• Like 1

We're certainly glad to have you back ^^ If you can send me a short message about it in-game via mail I can set your status to Away for a few months until you get your PC all nice & fixed so you don't have to worry about activity in the meantime :D

Alternatively, you can also volunteer to assist with mailing, which only takes about 15-30 minutes per month and isn't very PC-intensive, and you can get activity that way, although the March mailing is already underway so the next opportunity will be in April :happysylvaritest:

~Lelling