Sign in to follow this  
Tasnami

Hello there

Hello there,

Tis me Tasnami, but you can just call me Tas. I am just a guy from Germany. I play Guild Wars 2 since about 2 years, but had a break for half a year until 2 month ago. I started playing Triple Trouble half regularly with you guys and was hopeing to find a place were I could learn to raid and do fractals, cuz my friends who introduced me to guild wars stopped playing before I was ready and interested to do this kind of stuff.

sincerely Tas (nami)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tasnami said:

I started playing Triple Trouble half regularly with you guys and was hopeing to find a place were I could learn to raid and do fractals

Looks like you found a good place :D Hope you continue to enjoy our Triple Trouble runs, and make sure to sign up as a raider to get started on those introduction raids!

Fractals tend to be organised in guilds, but if you ask around after an event and you might get a group together! There is also a fractal/dungeon commander team in the pipeline so keep an eye out for that in the future!

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org