Lelling

OpenCommunity Discord verification thread! [On Hold]

Lelling

We are no longer adding new members to discord during the restructure. This may change in the future. Thank you for your understanding!

Message added by Lelling

On 11/22/2017 at 16:36, Viridian said:

As far as I can tell, you've been accepted and verified in the Raid Discord, but not the general OpenCommunity Discord this thread is about ;) You could consider joining it as well, to get information and event notifications that are not purely raid related :) 

Oh yeah, I didn't realize that! I have just signed up for the general Discord too. If you could please verify me it would be great! :) 

My Discord ID is: PeekaBoo/Helg#5061

Viridian: confirmed

On 7/10/2016 at 18:54, Lelling said:

Hi!

It's finally here! We have a Discord, everyone! Just click this link to join it!

To get your Discord identity verified simply reply to this thread with the nickname you are using on Discord! One of our staff members will verify you :3

If you don't want to post your discord identity publicly, you can also private message any of our Admins or Community Managers.

The entries get verified every few days, if you feel like you've waited too long, just poke a staff member (link above).

Hi there i am Noendinsight#6782 Cheers :)

Viridian: confirmed

Heave ho!

Command, unit Cel#7549 has landed on planet discord and is standing by.  Awaiting verification - over.

Wolfie: Confirm'd