Viridian

Screenshot Reenactment Challenge - May 2018

It's time to unveil our new monthly Screenshot Reenactment Challenge!

But first, we'd like to announce the winner of April's Screenshot Challenge! Congratulations to @Datura87 ?! Enjoy your complete set of all underwater precursors ?

The rules are the same as always:

• The locations can be on any map, including Heart of Thorns and Path of Fire maps
  • The locations are accessible by running, jumping, gliding and using basic mount abilities (no leaps, Griffon mounts or other tricks required)
  • Cheap tonics or bundle items that can be obtained through the trading post or from vendors in the world may be used
  • Character race / class matching is not a requirement, a 100% match can score you points, but original solutions will also be rewarded
  • Only one entry per person is allowed, in case multiple screenshots were posted we'll judge the first one submitted
  • You have time until May 31st to enter your screenshot

We'll be judging the screenshots in two different categories:

• Recreation: How closely did you match the location and what the people in the picture are doing? This includes emotes, number of players, use of bundle items (if applicable), but also camera angle, field of view, day/night and such! Race / class matching will only be used in the event of a tie.
  • Creativity: If you thought it would be too boring to just recreate a screenshot someone else already made, you can decide to rather work with the theme and hand in some original interpretation!

What you can win:

We'll be giving away an RGB Torch Pack ?, containing the Bloodstone Torch Skin, the Dragon's Jade Flame Skin and the Glacial Torch Skin!

Bloodstone_Torch.pngDragon's_Jade_Flame.pngGlacial_Torch.png

And here's our screenshot for May 2018:

Raiding the Stronghold

gw026.png

Good luck and have fun o/

• Cookie 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

I'm not running around taking some screenshot, I'll just wait till they go to bank to pick those items and... take care of them...

2018-04-16 (1).jpg

• Haha 2

I have no friends so took a first one...

gw044.thumb.jpg.4a6b2eddfc39df6a68b39c9081c6b831.jpg

but then some kind soul came and posed for me, so at least I got the Asura ?

gw045.thumb.jpg.9b52b83369bcc72a800c1aa8313616ef.jpg

• Upvote 1