Sign in to follow this  
Ansimo

*Knock* *Knock* Hello..? Is anyone here?

Hello folks!

I'm really happy that I found courage to present myself.

So.. I'm Kamil, 24y from Poland. I moreless addicted to the people and that's why I study Psychology. I also love chocolate so I can ate 1 big milka bar in 10 seconds. Never enough.. :D

Sometimes I tend to be i center of everything but most of time I just stay on side and observe events that happening in my life.

Mostly I spend my days outside. I love hiking and doing LARP with friends. Back in days I was attending in Archery tournament but didn't achieve anything. So I decided to start play guitar. After painfull months to my closest enviroment finally I started to perform something very good but due to circle of life I needed to earn some money to eat chocolate. So I went to work and still I'm doing the same thing for 4y day after day without regret of that I can do anything else beside that work. So I'm business analyst and make a plenty of different raports.

I love also playing video games mostly RTS like Warhammer 40k and Total War series, also Europa Universalis, as well as playing chess. As a child I played also pen&paper RPG like Witcher and Legend of the Five Rings..

Oh before I forget. I love Medieval Japan and all it's culture. Also I love bunnies, and I'm a big fan of My Little Pony (just kididng, but I like Fluttershy <3).

Cheers, Ansimo

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Ansimo said:

but due to circle of life I needed to earn some money to eat chocolate

the eternal struggle my friend, it happens to the best of us!

56 minutes ago, Ansimo said:

I love Medieval Japan and all it's culture.

You ought to talk to @Lelling !

But yeah I've seen you around TT lately, welcome to the Community :)

Hello! Welcome to the Community & forums! ^^

16 hours ago, Ansimo said:

Mostly I spend my days outside. I love hiking and doing LARP with friends.

Oh, it sounds so neat! I wish I could do the same~

16 hours ago, Ansimo said:

I love Medieval Japan and all it's culture.

You definitely need to talk to @Lelling! He is our japanologist xD

Oh dear :D I studied Japanese for like 5 whole minutes and this is what happens!

Also, I've been wanting to play Europa Universalis for AGES but I want it to be an imported game from CK2 and I never seem to finish one :D So I'm just waiting to finish my current run which is already well into the 1300s so I'll get to play EUIV for the first time ever!

Sign in to follow this  

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org