Lelling

Raid Subforum posting tips!

Hey folks!

Due to popular demand, we've created the raid subforum! A few tips for what to post here:

• Discuss raids!
    • Discuss raids - raid tactics, mechanics, etc.
  • Advertise your raid group!
    • Have a raid group or trying to build one? Let everyone know!
  • Look for a raid group!
    • Post your stats & specs and let everyone know you're looking for a raid group!

Pretty much anything pertaining to raids is fair game! Get raiding!

Hi,

Apologies in advance as I may be posting this in the wrong topic. With a new server and forum I can no longer see the schedule calendar on the front page. I am not sure wheather this will be built at some point or not.

Can we have a topic or thread with scheduled times and whether exp or beginners?

Thanks,

Mina

On 8/15/2016 at 17:58, Mina The Arc said:

Hi,

Apologies in advance as I may be posting this in the wrong topic. With a new server and forum I can no longer see the schedule calendar on the front page. I am not sure wheather this will be built at some point or not.

Can we have a topic or thread with scheduled times and whether exp or beginners?

Thanks,

Mina

Calendar tab is there for me, just in between Forum and Search tabs, if this is what you're referring to, not sure what might be the issue.

Now as far as raids and scheduling goes, for now nothing will be scheduled on the website calendar, you can keep an eye on this sub-forum for various threads (runs, lfgs or similar) people might be posting.

[DV] however plans on starting consistent scheduled raids (both training and kill runs), so if you want to get into those, check out the thread in the DV subforum (https://www.theopencommunity.org/topic/374-dv-goes-raid-v2/). As mentioned there, those should mainly be scheduled on DV's discord server, so you might want to get onto it, as well as ask a moderator to add you to the raid sub-channel.

Keep in mind, even though that post has been up for some time now, it might stay inactive for a bit more, as there's been a lot of work that had to be done with all TS and Website changes, so Slay's kinda been busy 24/7 ^^

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org