Hello, my name is Wrangler or Pontus i joined this community recently but have been playing Guild Wars 2 for about a year now and I am looking for friendly people that can teach me more about raids and events such as Triple Trouble. ? I have all classes but the classes I enjoy the most are Holosmith and Spellbreaker.

Edited by Wrangler
  • Like 1

Welcome to the community! I'm quite sure our raid team will be more than happy to help with any advice, feel free to ask them any question by going to our Raid Q&A section ? 

Welcome to OC and the ruthless and forgivable world of raids.. we have cookies... xD First of all if you want to be a raider - Forget, ^^ everything you have learned about gw2 pve,pvp, wvw - its a forth mode and with its own rules and mechanics - you'll have lots of fun ^^ but be ready to work hard and practice

As for starts if you want to raid and learn with us you'd have to first read the OC raid etiquette we use to provide friendly and toxic free environment for learning as much as we can.

After that you should register as a Raider.You can find everything on the raids homepage. And if you have questions feel free to post them on discord or through the Q & A forum where you can also see previously asked questions) ?

GL HF

Edited by Excelion

And if you want to learn more about Triple Trouble (and loads of other super cool PvE events) then check out the calendar, thats gonna show you all the events we have planned. Feel free to join us on TS at the times shown and we'll be doing the events with full explanations of how they are done.

• Like 1

Teamspeak

We have an open Teamspeak, which can be freely used by guests in need of a practical voice communication solution.

Address: ts.theopencommunity.org